3D Laser Scanning
Laser scanning is becoming very popular to create 3D models.
It can be used to create models of small objects as well as large facilities.
3D laser models are highly accurate and to the scale.
These are intelligent models and are perfect way for –
- • Accurate documentation of brownfield plants (GA drawings and isometrics)
- • Immersive field operators trainings
- • Maintenance training
- • Vendor trainings for issuing permit to work (PTW)
- • Front end for 3D OTS systems
- • Asset monitoring & maintenance programs.